Herbal soap manufacturing business ideas and products unboxing & review



Business opportunities:
All soap variety MRP 120/- ... retail price 80/- and whole sale price 75/-. Hibiscus herbal shampoo........ MRP 250/- Wholesale price 180/- Retail price 200/-

Owner words:
I am ur youtube channel subscriber.. i follow all ur videos. U mentioned that ur doing free video promotions for products. I want to promote my organic shampoo sir. Please let me know the next procedures...This is our special product... 100% chemical free shampoo sir
Prepared by one of my grandfather(siddha vaithiyar)a traditionally prepared with 30 yrs of experience.
No sles, shampoo base or castile soaps... 100% organic. Made upof 20 + herbs
If interested please ping me and refer to ur friends and family
Natural foam with extracts of soapnuts,  shikakai, hibiscus flowers, hibiscus leaf, vetiver, fenugreek, etc. 
For preservation we use lime concentrat... which acts as a conditioner and clears dandruff.


கருத்துரையிடுக